AaNeel Communication Opt-In and Opt-Out
AaNeel has provided the following terms and their meaning as it relates to this informational page.
- User – A person authorized to access AaNeel products and/or systems.
- Consent – To give permission for something to happen, or to agree to something.
- Information – Any information related to the individual, which may or may not include Personal Identifiable Information (PII), Personal Health Information (PHI), or other highly sensitive information.
AaNeel Infotech acknowledges and supports individual privacy rights and design products and technology solutions to maintain compliance with applicable privacy laws and requirements. As such, AaNeel products and solutions allow users and/or impacted individuals to access and update their privacy settings and/or opt-in or opt-out of certain communications methods, as applicable and appropriate.
AaNeel encourages individuals to know their rights and always read privacy settings and choices carefully before giving consent.
What is Opt-In and Opt-Out?
The term “Opt-In” indicates that the individual is expressly giving consent to use their information for the stated reason.
- When selecting an Opt-In response or setting, the individual is thereby selecting to participate in the communication type and/or privacy setting being identified.
The term“Opt-Out” indicates that the individual is expressly NOT giving consent to use their information for the stated reason.
- When selecting an Opt-Out response or setting, the individual is thereby selecting to be excluded in the communication type and/or privacy setting being identified.
Product users may opt-out of certain sharing of information through user settings and/or by selecting your privacy preferences when prompted by system. These settings and preferences may be updated at any time. For details on how to update your privacy preferences or if you have any questions regarding your privacy settings, please contact 1 (813) 200-5604, Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm EST for assistance.
What do I do if I have privacy concerns or believe my rights are being violated?
If you have any questions or concerns about AaNeel’s Opt-In and Opt-Out practices, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights or file complaint, please contact us at the below:
- By Mail: AaNeel Infotech LLC
ATTN: Privacy Officer
6650 Gunn Hwy
Tampa, FL 33625
- By email: email@example.com
- By Phone: 813-200-5600, Ext.135
- Toll-Free Compliance Hotline: 1 (800) 828-1358
Individuals may also submit privacy related complaints directly to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. You may email your complaint to OCRComplaint@hhs.gov.
AaNeel will not retaliate or act against individuals exercising their rights or for filing a complaint. Our senior privacy and security officials monitor these channels and will respond to you as soon as possible.