Software Developer (React JS - Node JS Developer)
No. Of Positions: 5
Roles and responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
- Integrating the front-end elements Designing and Developing for the web applications
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature.
- Building reusable components and front-end, back-end libraries for future use Ensuring high performance
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Designing and Developing APIs
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Preferred is a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Solid knowledge of ReactJs and Node JS.
- Should Have strong OOPS knowledge.
- Knowledge of Git and version control principles.
- Excellent knowledge of Node RESTful API design.
- Good knowledge on SQL
- Experience with contemporary front-end and Back-end frameworks and technologies
- Experience operating in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- We are Employee-friendly
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Flexible work hours (Alternate 4 Shift Timings)
- Health Insurance coverage
- Training in healthcare domain and various technologies
- Progressive and organic career growth path
- Healthy, supportive and encouraging work environment
- Thrills and opportunities to contribute to live software products, impacting human lives
- Opportunity to excel in the unique and evergreen industry domain and niche technologies
- Be a part of growing team