No. Of Positions: 1
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analysis, design and implementation of micro-services based applications using Microsoft and cloud technology stack.
- Understand the benefits of the various tech-stacks and accurately suggest the use of the appropriate technology for the applications.
- Develop future-ready solutions/PoCs and train the developers
- Provide technical direction & solutions to the development team
- Establish effective controls for processes (tech standards, code review, release management) and functions performed by the team
- Effectively work with internal IT teams to help establish the necessary infrastructure for the platform appropriate for business volumes
- Effectively work on multiple, parallel projects using exceptional organizational and time management techniques to successfully complete tasks in a timely manner
- 12+ years of experience in .Net Software Development, Recent 3+ years of architecture, design, implementation of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, scalability etc.)
- Proven experience in Microservices and hybrid application building and deployment
- Well versed with Azure services and costing parameters
- Hands on SOLID principles & architectural design patterns
- MS-SQL server, Data warehouse, SSIS, SSAS
- Experience in Application Security and Performance tuning.
- Experience in creating automated build and test environments / CICD/ DevOps
- Experience in defining and implementing Hybrid scenarios with workloads shared across on premise and public cloud using zero trust approach
- Highly effective team-working skills, with an established track record in building teams at all technical levels
- Research oriented, flexible, open to change and adapt quickly.
- Passionate to work on mission critical tasks and solve real world problems
- Healthcare Domain knowledge is a big plus
- We are Employee-friendly
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Flexible work hours (Alternate 4 Shift Timings)
- Health Insurance coverage
- Training in healthcare domain and various technologies
- Progressive and organic career growth path
- Healthy, supportive and encouraging work environment
- Thrills and opportunities to contribute to live software products, impacting human lives
- Opportunity to excel in the unique and evergreen industry domain and niche technologies
- Be a part of growing team