Application Support Lead - (L1)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Providing front-end (L1 and L2) support to clients and end users.
- Respond to application related queries and trouble tickets promptly.
- Investigate, diagnose, troubleshoot, identify, and apply potential solutions to a problem.
- Monitor the incoming tickets and prioritize, distribute open items
- Support enterprise-level application systems – functional and technical assistance
- Ensure that application (front-end and back-end) is functioning well, optimally.
- Making sense of a situation and deciding the course of actions
- Consult the software development team (L1), business managers and clients as required
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Establish a practice of support service delivery, analysis, record keeping and documenting
- Build a team of motivated engineers with customer success in mind
- Direct and lead a team of support engineers
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar
- Min 6-10 years of demonstrable experience as an application support engineer for an enterprise level software application.
- Strong at technical support skills, to respond swiftly to a variety of customer service issues
- Excellent at customer service skills to provide high-level assistance and customer care for Application and Database issues and general user support for the apps.
- Basic experience of .Net, MS-SQL. But Azure is a big plus
- Software developer/ coding background is desired
- Basic knowledge of server & network setup, hardware technical specifications
- Experience using Service management tool like Jira and similar
- ITSM/ITIL knowledge or experience is a plus
- Healthcare domain knowledge is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English)