Application Support Engineer
No. Of Positions: 3
Roles and responsibilities:
- Providing front-end (L1 and L2) support to clients and end users.
- Support enterprise-level application systems – functional and technical assistance
- Respond to application related queries and trouble tickets promptly.
- Investigate, diagnose, troubleshoot, identify and apply potential solutions to a problem.
- Monitor the incoming tickets and prioritize
- Making sense of a situation and deciding the course of actions
- Communicate with the software development team (L3) and clients as required
- Practice support service delivery, analysis, record keeping and documenting.
- Work with a support team for customer satisfaction
- Min 3-5 years of experience as an application support engineer for an enterprise level software application
- Good at technical support skills, to respond swiftly to a variety of customer service issues
- Good at customer service skills to provide high-level assistance and customer care for Application and Database issues and general user support for the apps.
- Software developer/ coding background is desired
- Basic experience of .Net, MS-SQL is desired
- Basic knowledge of server & network setup
- Experience using Service management tool like Jira and similar
- hHealthcare domain knowledge is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English)
- We are Employee-friendly
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Flexible work hours (Alternate 4 Shift Timings)
- Health Insurance coverage
- Training in healthcare domain and various technologies
- Progressive and organic career growth path
- Healthy, supportive and encouraging work environment
- Thrills and opportunities to contribute to live software products, impacting human lives
- Opportunity to excel in the unique and evergreen industry domain and niche technologies
- Be a part of growing team