Talent Acquisition executive
No Of Positions: 1
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff Reviews employment applications from Naukri.Com & LinkedIn.
- Communicate regularly with the HR department to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible.
- Post selection follow-ups and joining formalities.
- Coordination for Office Administration work.
- Healthcare Domain knowledge is a big plus.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.