No Of Positions: 2
Experience range: 7-12 years
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes, data model, ETL architecture, Data warehouse concepts.
- Planning, Monitoring and Control of Testing Activities and Tasks.
- Resource should have experience in Test Estimation for the tasks & projects.
- Leading ability in creation of Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Leading efforts estimation of the respective work stream
- Participate in Sprint planning and Agile ceremonies
- Requirement and functional design analysis
- Creation of Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Requirements Traceability Matrix & Query Log
- Execute functional, regression, integration and E2E testing
- Defect management and attending triage calls
- Reporting and Communication to the leadership on the overall progress, risks & issues
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient script with strong SQL skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience in writing complex SQL Queries using Analytical functions and multiple table (> 10) Joins.
- Good understanding of performing file level verification.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Good experience in data analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.will be added advantage.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel.
- Experience in Python language preferable.
- Experience in US Healthcare will be preferable.