No Of Positions: 2
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends in data sets, performing exhaustive exploratory analyses and arriving at solutions through structured problem-solving.
- Experience to conlude data solution by working with Excel, SQL, Python based on the specific problems
- Build, maintain and improve complex data models and data warehouse that helps the senior management track their business and take strategic decisions.
- Good understanding of database architecture would be preferred.
- Collaborating with different functions to define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure performance.
- Develop and monitor automated dashboards, reports and alerts of key business metrics and KPI tracking for different teams.
- Maintain the health of data sources, and data collection systems through stringent data quality check and process improvements.
- Ability to work closely with the data engineering team.
- Create and maintain operational and analytical scripts, or other tools to swiftly resolve data quality issues or drive actionable decision-making.
- Ensuring the highest standards of analytical rigour and data integrity is maintained using Industry Standard and practises.
- Document new and modified data sources, tables, fields, reports, and dashboards.